Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Junction box connector
Can you tell me where it goes red black wire from junction box connector? (Gpz500s 1989. )

Können Sie mir sagen, wo es rot schwarzen Draht geht von Dosenklemme? (GPZ500S 1989.)

Greeting from Croatia!

Angehängte Dateien Thumbnail(s)

Might check this out: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.klappersaki.de/gpz-wartung/buecher/schaltplan_a-modell.jpg">http://www.klappersaki.de/gpz-wartung/b ... modell.jpg</a><!-- m -->

Even if I still struggle at looking straight foreward at this time, it should be the source for the (Kill-)switch on the sidestand.
***Signatur verschlüsselt***
Für nur 599,99€/Monat im praktischen Vorteilsabo können Sie sich diese Signatur anzeigen lassen.
Thanks, I know thats wire of side stand swich but I dont know where its go, in hole 1 or 2 or 3. Heres a picture.

Angehängte Dateien Thumbnail(s)

Hello,

the red-black wire goes to the first hole, at the left arrow from your picture.

I've looked at the wiring harness from my 1989 Model, EX500 B2, I think that's the same model as yours.

Greeting from Black Forest (Germany)

Sabse Wink
Flitzdüse forever!!!!!

Man kann ein Motorrad nicht wie ein Kind behandeln - ein Motorrad braucht schließlich Liebe Wink

EX500B2, Bj. 1989, Firecracker Red & Polaris Alpine White, seit 12.4.2007 MEINE Kleine!

SCHWARZWALDTREFFEN 10.-13.08.2017
Thank you very much Smile ! Yes this is the same model.
No problem Wink

I noticed, that two wires from your picture are missing in my plug, in the under row, the orange-white and the blue wire doesn't exist at my plug. All others are the same as on your picture.

Do you know, for what these two wires are? Maybe for something, what was only for US-Models, not for the german models?
Flitzdüse forever!!!!!

Man kann ein Motorrad nicht wie ein Kind behandeln - ein Motorrad braucht schließlich Liebe Wink

EX500B2, Bj. 1989, Firecracker Red & Polaris Alpine White, seit 12.4.2007 MEINE Kleine!

My GPZ is european model (except Italy).
Orange-white doesn't exist, only red-white (at the picture red color looks like orange)
Blue wire is for cooling fan, One white-red is for cooling fan switch (radiator), second white-red is for I.C. igniter. But on scheme not shown order of wires in connector, so I said where go both red-white wires.
Thank you Wink

I've got a second wiring harness in reserve, and it's the same there, these 2 wires doesn't exist at this plug from the german models.
So I think, that's ok so, because everything works how it should, even without those wires. If they were important for my model, something couldn't work correctly. But that's not the case, everything's alright. I only asked out of interest...

I remember, that another user in this forum had problems with the wiring connection from the radiator / cooling fan.
HERE are two different variations of radiators. Maybe he had the radiator from an european model, that doesn't fit to a german GPZ.

Have a nice day,

Sabse Wink
Flitzdüse forever!!!!!

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste